Apple’s new iPhone 2018 is here. The company released three upgrades for iPhone X – iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR. Apple unveiled its new series at an event in California. All the 3 smartphones vary in sizes.
iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
All three models are the first to feature Apple’s A12 Bionic CPU based on a 7nm processor coupled with the notched display. iPhone XR consists of an LCD screen with a single rear camera. On the other hand, iPhone XS Max and XS consist of the OLED panel and dual camera.
Price of iPhone XS, XS Max, and XR
The new iPhone X series, iPhone XS Max will cost you around Rs 1,09,000 while iPhone XS will cost you around Rs 99,900. iPhone XR is more affordable than the other two smartphones, it will cost you around Rs 76,900. iPhone XS Max and XS will be available in India from September 28. While iPhone XR will be available from October 26.
iPhone XS Max and XS
- 5.8-inch and a 6.5-inch display, with the OLED HDR screen.
- The smartphones come with different color variants like Gold, silver and space gray finishes
- 12MP dual camera and a front-facing camera with the 7MP camera.
- The Camera has added functionality using Neural Engine.
- A12 Bionic chip based on 7-nanometer processor promises to launch apps 30 percent faster than 2017 iPhones
- Storage options are 64GB, 128GB, 512GB
- IP68 water-resistance functionality.
- Battery life of iPhone XS is 30 minutes longer than iPhone X; iPhone XS Max claims 1.5 hours longer than the iPhone X.
- Support Dual-SIM card.
- Face ID works faster.
- 3D Touch pressure-sensitive screen
- 6.1-inch LCD screen with 1,792 x 828-pixel resolution.
- Single camera with 12MP wide-angle lens.
- Storage options are 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
- FaceID with same True-Depth camera technology.
- A12 Bionic chip.
- Battery life is 1.5 hours more per day than the iPhone 8 Plus
- IP67 water resistance.
- No 3D Touch on iPhone XR.
- Colors available are Blue, coral (pink), yellow, white, black, Red.
At a time when smartphones are inevitable and expensive. Apple’s decision to embrace the new “iPhone X” series is essential because of the new strategies and features.